How to care for your polymer clay items
No I'm not putting the picture of a kitty up there to catch your attention, even though it has nothing to do with the post. Or am I...
After purchasing one of my products you have a two week guarantee.
If any of the items break within that time, you can send it back and i will fix it free of charge.
But what to do after that time?
Here a few tips how to keep your polymer clay pieces looking like freshly made.
- Keep the pieces away from dust, or dust them regularly so that they continue looking fresh and new as long as possible.
- You can easily clean some stains with a wet wipe, or just a moist cloth.
- The items are water resistant but not water proof. It's ok if they get a little wet, but don't leave them submerged for a longer period of time.
- Polymer clay is quite robust, but the thinner pieces are sensitive to
breakage if you let it fall.
- If any little pieces break of you can just glue it back on with super glue.
Good luck and i hope you enjoy your wonderful 35th of May products for a long time...